Monday, October 12, 2009, 9:13 PM
Science paper today.
Section B is so hard T_T Hate physics!!
Oh well, it marks the end of fte though :D
One more paper tommorow, but its chinese so don't need to study. HAHAHA.

Went bk with shan, sam, deb and birdy after school.
Then shopped around tm and cs.
Went home at about 12.

I've got nothing to post.
Hmm i want see her in that tommorow. Heh.
Okay i shall not be mean =X

There's alot of things i want to do after the exams but i'm just too lazy to do it now. HAHA.

In a few weeks there will be no more 2e6. I'm going to miss all my friends sighs.
Oh well, not like i'm not going to see them. Just diff class though.
Love those fun and madness we all had together.
I think we're the only bunch thats so crazy in tkgs HAHA.

Okay i got nothing else to blog.
Stay strong D! antiemoantiemo HAHAHA.