![]() Thursday, September 3, 2009, 5:18 PM
I think i got Shan's flu.Now i got sorethroat and block nose x.x Anywayy, yesterday stayed back for the chinese thing. HELL BORINGGGGGGGGG. Ended at like 5. Sucks. Today was so boring. But lessons quite slack hahaha. Sam and deb keep biting me @@. And they're going to bite me 10 times tommorow. EACH. Means x20 TT. I think today is the last cca session. Hope so. :D Then no more till next year!! Teng's being retarded during science HAHAHA. I can't believe Sarah agrees and ENJOYS being teng's tai jian (enunch) LOLOLOL. Tommorow's the last day of school :D Be it happy or sad. I suck damn lot man. Too late to regret now? Oh well, at least we're still friends. |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
