![]() Saturday, September 5, 2009, 12:16 PM
Woke at 11 today LOL. Slept for 12 hours HAHAHA.Msn-ing with Kaiqi. Talking about hamsters. Speaking of it, i used to have 3 hamsters. Jubby, Jubble and Jubbo LOL! I bought Jubby when i'm p4 i think. Its a female. Then i bought Jubble and Jubbo when i'm p5? Both males. I bought 2 cause i want both share the same cage. BUT. The next day they were bought, JUBBO ESCAPED. I still haven't figured out how he managed to climb all the way up and then squish himself out LOL. Hahaha, i remembered i even work out a plan with my partner. Caught him back 3 days later :D THEN. Jubble refused to share cage already ._. I put him in they fight. Roar. So in the end need clean 3 cages everytime TT. Oh and lets talk about how they died LOL. =X The first week of holidays after psle, i started playing comp like 24/7. So i Then slowly week 4 Jubble died LOL. And few days later Jubbo died. =X Its not COMPLETELY my fault okay. I got feed them D: They all should be die of old age. Since their life span is about 1-2 years. HAHAAH SO NOT MY FAULT >< I love them okay. I was sad when they died. Especially Jubby. Since its like my first pet. Okay enough of hamsters LOL. Why nobody online? Where's deb and qw. D: Kaiqi wants me to blog about her. Okay she's the HAHAHAH. I love her <3. But her Duckie MORE. LOL. Wow i took more than 30mins to post LOL. Hahaha, bye. |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
