![]() Friday, August 14, 2009, 5:46 PM
Music is so fun today. HAHA.My group Strum and Sing - Perfect. Birdy, deb and sarah practice playing at one side while me, joemin and shan practice singing. The 3 of us created some actions while singing so we can remember. Verse 1 + Chorus. Hey Dad look at me (points at self) Think back (poins to head then back) and talk (hand sign talking) to me (points to self) Did I (points to self) grow up (move hand from bottom to up) according To plan? ('draws' a rectangle) Do you (points outwards) think (points to head) I'm (points to self) wasting My time (points to wrist) doing things I (points to self) Wanna do? But it hurts (acts very hurt) when you (points outwards) Disapprove (finger move side to side) all along And now I (points to self) try hard (clench fist) to make it I (points to self) just want to make you (points outwards) proud (fold arms) I'm (points to self) never (finger move side to side) gonna be good (thumbs up) Enough for you (points outwards) I (points to self) can't (finger move side to side) pretend that I'm (points to self) alright (thumbs up) And you (points outwards) can't (finger move side to side) change (fingers create a C shape) me (points to self) Cuz we lost it all Nothing (finger move side to side) lasts forever I'm sorry (look very sorry) I can't be Perfect (the hand movement of a perfect body? LOL) Now it's just too late (points at wrist) And we can't (finger move side to side) go back (points to the back) I'm sorry (looks very sorry) I can't be Perfect (the hand movement of a perfect body? LOL) Its damn stupid HAHAHA. But if you look at the actions in real life funnier HAHA. - Stay back and slack in school today. Lunch at magic wok with deb, birdy and sarah. Sarah got cheated by her fish and chips HAHA. Her phone got this function, will read out the sms to you. So she go and listen to a sms which says wanny tanny (wanton) LOL. So funnyy. Later, pei shannon to magic wok again. Then go back class slack. Sarah started doodling on the whiteboard and me, shan join in. Then started all the crapiness. About S___ and 'whywhy'. And change the lyrcis of Perfect LOL. I drew this damn gay smiley face. And sarah likes it. Thanks sarahhh LOL. Left at about 2.30 and take bus 10 home~ Sarah, if you're reading this. My blogger is screwed. Can't upload the picture. Sorryyy! D: And, Happy belated birthday Kaiqi! :D We lost it all and we can't go back. |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
