![]() Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 6:09 PM
Had 2.4 today. Argh i'm so glad its over. Never want to run again. Once a year is enough HAHAHA. Today is...dk happy or sad or wtv. Sucks. Mood goes up and down. Like during history, found out that lit postpone to next wed/thurs. Was so happy. The next moment, my book got confiscated. How nice. =/ I shall not bother about someone. Not worth it. Monday and Tuesday had CAs. Monday - History & Science. Tuesday - Geog & Maths. History was soso? O: Nevermind, even if i fail again, i'm used to it. Science..mcq very hard. Sq better i guess. Geog was okay. Except i forgot the landfill method. D: Maths. I think its okay. But i lost like 4 marks already. Bloody hell. I v scared my maths D: Last Sat went to watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Its not as nice as the previous ones anymore. But better than Order of Phoenix. The whole movie like no climax LOL. I didn't even feel anything when Dumbledore died O: Used to be so crazy about HP. But now my impression of it is already spoiled. Love Goblet of Fire the best :D Idk whats wrong with my blogger. The icons all gone. O_O Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday Shi and Nicole w :D |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
