Friday, July 3, 2009, 6:53 PM
2 July (Yesterday)
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MEIYIN :D
I love you sis. (:
Glad that you had a happy day~

3 July (Today)
Ran 3 rounds during pe today. So tireddd. I wonder how to survive 2.4 LOL.
I realized that everytime after i run i'll feel like vomiting and headache. But when running i'm okay LOL. :O

After school went to Tampines with Deb to meet Fann and Jean.
Shan and Birdy came along too. :D
Had lunch at subway. Shan and Birdy left afterwards.
The 4 of us then went to E!Hub watch Ice Age 3.
At first we wanted to go kboxing. But not enough. Need like 20bucks. Maybe next timee. :D
The movie damn cuteeeeeee. Very funny too HAHAHA.
I didn't watch Ice Age/Ice Age 2 then straight away watch 3 LOL.
I like the theatre. Very big HAAHAHAH. Couple seat LOL.
Deb give me that face when i say i like it. What she thinking man !@#$%^&
Baby mammoth and dinosaurs! ♥
After the movie while going down we saw Jiren! Omgg. So qiao laa. Zhun Zhun come out he come up also. His friends were suaning him about it LOL.
Went home at about 5.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Heck it.

I want to sleep.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
Pleasure of love lasts a moment, pain of love lasts a lifetime.


True.