Friday, July 10, 2009, 6:57 PM
Today's shannon's brother, Patrick birthday!
Then i ask her to send my wishes to him LOL.
She told me he said that i'm sweet HAHAHAHAHA.
"sia lah,like that also can.i give him banana,he say i cheapskate.you talk cock only,he say you sweet." -Quoted from Shan's blog.
HAHAHA too bad shannon. You are his sis you give him banana idk him i wish him, of course i'm better lah! :D

Pe. Did situps and ran 4 rounds. I wanted to give up at the 3rd, but luckily nicole came and drag me with her. So nice of her right! Somemore she finished already O:

Maths. Surayah caught me colouring D: Boo.
When lesson end and she was about to leave, shan went like "Don't go away!"
Then everyone went like "Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" HAHAHAHA.

After school, went out with deb, elissa, qw and jr :D
Took direct bus 10 with deb and elissa. Then took 3 to e!hub.
We were late again HAHA. Made qw wait for us. :P
Had lunch at Bk. What kind of fastfood restaurant don't have 6 seater one??? So in the end me, deb and elissa need to squeeze together LOL.
Jr was so quiet throughout D: So emoooo. Must socialise! LOL.
I offered to help qw open the chilli packets. He got 3. Then he say "Okay this is your test, section a, b and c."
I open first one "section a pass"
Open second "section b pass"
Struggling with the third one "section c fail"
But i open all in the end HAHAHAH.
Later, i told deb i want the party hat. So she went to get one for me and put it on qw's head. Then later elissa put it on my head.
In the end she shread the hat into pieces LOL.

After that we went to deb's house.
Played with Chewy :D
He's so cuteeeeeeee.
I use his leg and kick qw LOL.

Went home around 4+. Elissa made qw take mrt with her. x2 of the time needed if he take bus LOL. I force him seat the priority seat in the mrt HAHAH.
Elissa was secretly taking pictures of us D:
Waited for my parents for like 30mins at tamp X.x Lucky got chris to entertain me on the phone LOL.

So tireddd. Legs damn pain D:

Oh, and to Shannon. Thanks again. I'm quite okay already. I guess...idk.
The smiles in school aren't fake as you all brought me those laughter and fun. :) I love you too.

Teng! You owe me letter ):


And the 7th thing i hate the most that you do, you make me love you