Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 2:10 PM
Today date is 030609. :D Nice HAHA.
Anyway, went for maths & sciene bridging today.
Went to sch with deb and teng. Stupid teng keep saying she's the ultra-talented tengteng. What rubbish LOL.

Different class with them for maths. But it was quite okay though.
The teacher's very nice :D Damn funny also LOL.
When i made a careless mistake, she go like "OMG HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? LET ME BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM AND BLABLABLA" LOLOLOLOL.
I sat with Rachel (: She's forever my partner HAHA.

Later science. Same class as teng! And kaiqi :D
Sat together. Teng keep saying other ppl "You ah, very childish tsktsk"
Wonder WHO is the childish one man :D
The teacher's nice too. She was immitating the mrt speaker. HAHAHA.
OMG SHE KNOW HOW TO SAY THE CHINESE VERSION :O
And she sounded ALOT like the malay one. As though she's really the speaker.
Finally, 12.30 END :D
Supposed to go library study with teng, end up very lazy. So we didn't.
Sian..tommorow must wake up early again.. D:


When i thought everything's fine again...

-

Edited/.
So it was a misunderstanding afterall?
I never want to lie to you. Further more, this simple thing.
I. Didn't. Do. It. Its up to you whether you want to believe me anot.
I hope you would of course, but its your choice.