![]() Sunday, June 14, 2009, 9:06 PM
![]() Land of the Lost at Vivo with Elissa and Qiwei today. (: Elissa wanted to pon tution. So she asked me and qw out. My family going to Vivo too. So don't need to take Mrt! :D HAHA. Qw say he will NOT be late. Even if late only a FEW minutes. Meeting time : 2 He reached at : 2.15 If 15mins is a few minutes, what is an hour to him LOL. The cinema damn crowded. Only managed to get front seats D: Second row x.x First time watching movie at Vivo GV. So big sia. :O Qw wanted to watch Drag me to Hell. No way i watching that x.x So i asked him go watch Hannah Montana LOL. He was like "I rather go home" HAHA. Land of the Lost. Funny movie :D And disgusting. And sick. Sick as in dirty sick LOL. I find the part where they sing lullaby to the dinosaur babies the funniest LOL. Especially the monkey guy HAHA. Went home after movie (: Yesterday qw was asking me to think of names for his GIRL character in Nostale. I told him either iilovepiink, piink, xiiaoqii, qii etc. All those gaygay one. Then in the end he chose xiiaoqii. HAHAHAHHAHA. I'm happyyyyyy :D My msn okay already. My phone's fix. So tiredddd. Tommorow must mug already! ): |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |

