Monday, June 8, 2009, 7:52 PM
Played nostale with deb today.
Keep dying. So smart right HAHAHA.
My sheep died the most LOL.
Later played with Sean too. But halfway suddenly don't know go where.

Tommorow i shall do the Heymath quiz. But maybe i'll just give up halfway HAHA.
Might go find deb too. Provided if i'm not lazy. Follow her take Chewy for a walk! :D Haha.

Thursday meeting seb and qiwei. I'm going to strangle qw HAHA. He watch out man.
OH YA. I haven't buy qw's mothers' day present yet LOL. Aiya heck him HAHAHA.

Damn pissed with my phone. -.- Now the screen got prob. It will either hang down there or like lag then the colours and image all distorted. Wth.

I go study already.
Bye.


I was just trying to show concern.
But if thats what you really think. Fine.
...Forget it. Sighs.