![]() Thursday, June 4, 2009, 7:29 PM
Just finished my maths bridging homework! (:There's like 10 questions. Each got about 10 parts. So total about 100 questions!! I'm proud of myself HAHAHA. Just now talked to teng, joemin, deb and elissa on the phone. They all called me then my stupid phone got prob....they can't hear me talking... So i must call them back using housephone. I want to change phone!! ): Bloody phone so many problems. ._. I like the song You belong to Me by Taylor Swift the MV. :D Especially the part when they both show each other the paper "I Love You". (: Joemin ask me go watch Night in the musuem 2 with her tommorow ): But i watched it already x.x Sighs. Nevermind. I shall go with her since she's paying half of the ticket and she really want to go and watch it alot x.x So brokee. D: Tommorow. Last day of bridging!! Yay. :D I want to play Nostale!! Why my comp can't. Whywhywhy. D: Love's like a river of tears that will flow whenever you're not here |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
