Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 5:38 PM
Wanted to play Nostale with Deb.
End up can't download. Sad.

So bored at home. Either msn or audi.
I want to go out!!
But nobody to go out with ):

Don't feel like going bridging tommorow x.x So sian.
Its going to suck MORE if me, teng & deb not in the same class ):

Anyway, yesterday played audi. x7 combo in Lovely!! :D First time LOL.
Wahlau, people say me and deb sound like couple. x.x WHERE GOT.
Crazy peoplee.
Neverminddd, we know we're straight can already. :D

I hope next week can go www with Fann & Jean.
And the WHOLE Siao Family can make it for the MvA. (:

I love dummy (:

Edited/.
Happy Birthday Adrain! :D
Sorry i forgot. x.x

Omg, just now i was talking to Anita on msn. Then she suddenly ask me go movie.
I was like so surprise. Why she suddenly ask me go movie LOL.
After awhile, she realize she talk to wrong person AHAHHAAHAHHA.
OMG DAMN FUNNY.
I'll remember this man. HAHA.


I wanna tell you a secret,
And leave it on your lips.
Wanna sing it through your body.
Wanna tell it through this kiss.
If I told you my secret.
Would you swear to keep it?
Would you swear to keep it?