Monday, May 4, 2009, 9:57 PM
Today Maths CA ): SO HARD.
I totally don't know how to do question 2. How to find h ?? Alot ppl were complaining about question 2 :O Argh.
Last question. NO TIME TO FINISH D: But luckily managed to draw out the straight line in time. So at least can get some marks. ):

Geog. Just passed. \:
Science. Failed. I don't want to talk about it.
WHY BIRDY SO SMART? D: She's one of the highest in class!! :O (Either same or about the same as michelle)
I hate Chem. It sucks. Too bad its compulsory in sec 3 ):

I agree with Joemin. School is a place that makes you happy & cheers you up.
Cause its a place where you can hang out with your dear friends (:
I (L) NUT FAMILY! <3

Cheerup Joemin! You got your dearest friends here in school :D
Like me HAHAHAHA.