![]() Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 6:26 PM
Today lit damn funny :DNicole & Joemin were reading out all the poems. Nicole expression damn funny HAHAHHA. Then when they were reading out Lulu, tengteng started reading it too. Got one part is like "Why did you turn your head mother?" -teng turns head- LOL. Then her face got the retarded look. Damn funny. Now exams are OVER :D Only left lit CA (poems) & Science (Electricity) then NO MORE :D Can't wait to go out. I want movies!! I want outings!! D: YAY. Tommorow going shopping with Joemin at PP :D I need to buy mothers' day present. Feel like getting something for myself too LOL. Received redpackets from my grandmother that day :D Money $.$ In the morning, Chiawen gave me back my profile book. Then she told me her message very nice. I looked down at the book and i saw she wrote there "i know you're mentally unstable" Ah so nice. Then she told me she tried to DRAW me. And it turns out like a MARSHMALLOW. Wow i didn't know she picture me as a marshmallow LOL. I love Chiawen man. She's so crazy LOL. Stupid project works. CMpS everywhere. Chinese also got. Wth. But its QUITE FUN. I love the english CMpS LOL. Chinese one we have to film it out Oo. Later need to do the report thingy. Bleah \: Stupid swine flu. Now recess cut half. 10.25-10.50 Then go back class -.- Wthh. Everyday must take temperature 2 times. So irritating can. x.x Only good thing is no assemblys HAHA :D Stay back for CMpS today. Teng act as teacher LOL. Then she draw all those sick stuff -.- Then Emily wrote down those people that make noise. She write down Deborah Go dinner alrd. Byebye! Today's date so nice. :O 050509 :D |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
