![]() Sunday, May 10, 2009, 12:01 PM
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! :DI love you mum! Thanks for everything (: I'm glad you like the present i gave you :D Oh, and Qiwei LOL. Thanks for everything too, though what you gave me is all bad things and not good HAHA. But still, i love you O: I'll try to get the chiobu you want and paper money HAHAHA. Since you don't want PINK underwear and teletubbie waterbottle D: Stupid mummy. Going out with Joemin and Deb tommorow (: Deb better come!! I want watch UP. June then come out -.- Bloody hell. Should be watching 17 again tommorow, but there's only 2 timing \: Then i don't feel like wolverine too X_X Aiya heck, tommorow see first. (: |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
