Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 7:35 PM
Failed english compre. And comfirm fail science overall too. I can only pass at like 50.5 if that science test today got full marks. But already comfirm one wrong = fail.
History from last term F9 to E8. LOL.
Results drop until damn shit man ):
I aimed to improve/maintain at my grades the start of the term end up...
Sighs. Better work hard during hols...
Damn sad. Such a failure. Maybe i didn't put in enough effort? Idk...

OMG during recess Teng damn funny. She was doing all sort of stupid stuff. Then she talk about meatballs -.- Humans got 2 meatballs at the back. After we know what she meant, Elissa say "Then guys have 4 meatballs. 2 small, 2 big." "Then girls also have 4 meatballs. 2 medium, 2 big" LOL!! Wth. HAHAHAHAHA. Damn sick man.

Anyway, had photo taking today. Haha! Stand beside Jia Wen and Parvin.
When the person's about to take, Jia Wen go and poke me and make me laugh LOL.
She saw me not smiling so she did that. HAHA.
Did informal with Deb, Teng, Joemin & Elissa (:

Btw, Happy Birthday Parvin! :D
I'm jealous of your cookiemonster HAHA. I wonder where to buy O:


If a friend could just come up to me, give me a hug, i'll be damn grateful to you ):