![]() Saturday, May 16, 2009, 4:25 PM
Finish watching BoF ; 꽃보다 남자♥ just now. Happy ending <3 I love the soundtrack. Nice songs. Downloaded the osts yesterday. Found out that Ji Hoo in BoF has a band. SS501. Cool. I can't believe the show ended. How i wished it never end. But that won't happen. Hah. Sometimes i hope that dramas exists. There's always happy endings. Not like reality. \: Which is so cruel, so cold. Full of lies and hurt. Dramas will never happen in reality. Sad. It would be nice if we can live in dramas. Hah. But, once again it won't happen. I feel like buying the dvd but i can watch it online. So not much point. Boreddd. Nothing to do at home -.- I want to go out. Can't wait to watch UP, Monsters vs Aliens, etc. :D And going to Fann & Jean house sleepover (: Very long never see them. Stupid Qw say domo is a stupid piece of brown chaoda cake with a set of lousy teeth that are just triangles and a mouth that cannot close which makes the teeth useless since they cant bite and short arms that can only swing and no good for anything else. LOL. Wth. HAHA. |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
