![]() Thursday, May 7, 2009, 4:57 PM
Trying so hard to keep my feelings from people.I know, when i can't anymore i will just break down. I want to show everyone that i'm happy. I want to lie to everyone, even myself, that i'm happy. That i'm not affected at all. But deep inside me, i don't feel anything. No happiness. Nothing. Cept the hurt. Why does it hurt so much. It hurts even more than 171008. Is it cause we were too close? Everything i see, i have, all relates back to you. Whenever i on my phone, i saw pictures of us. Even the bag, keychain & everything we have in common. Everything i do, seems so empty. Cause we always do things together. I know i didn't care about how you feel and i'll probably do the same if i were you. I was wrong. I'm sorry. But is this really completely my fault? I don't know. But all this doesn't matter anymore. Cause you didn't want to be friends ever. No matter how much we quarrel, i know that someday we will be okay again. But after seeing what you posted i guess it won't happen again. Everything that we do, memories we had. All were gone & forgotten. I don't know how to forget. Someone tell me, HOW. Perhaps partly is cause i don't want to. Too much memories to erase. And no matter how hard i try, something will relate back to you again. I don't want to care. But i can't. When i saw what you posted, i acted like i didn't care. Act like i hated you too. Continued like nothing had happened at all. Lots of thoughts in my head. I can't get it out. Trying so hard to not think about it. But this weird feeling of something stuck in my throat & chest just can't go away. Fears of seeing more hurting stuff. Seeing memories of us that you slowly remove. Its all killing me inside. I bet you'll be so happy to know that you hurt me deeply. And that, i asked for it. First -, now you. Who's next? (: Maybe the reason to all this is cause i suck. I suck as a friend. Bestfriends Forever. Is it really true? Does it really exists? Or are they just some words put together that were lies. Lies that tricked everyone that it exists. |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
