![]() Sunday, April 26, 2009, 9:13 PM
Tommorow's CA week.Studying like crazy this 2 days. Stupid science & history. Why are they both on the same day? Both need to memorize so much -.- Luckily maths is postpone. If not i'll die manz. - MSN & Audi with Kaiqi this few days too. Omg she's so crazy LOL. HAHAHA but I love her & I know she love me. :D She's quite emo this few days. ): Cheer up okay! :D Don't get to stress. I'll always be there for you. (: * * * * * * * * * * Few days ago was clearing my email inbox. Then i saw that email you sent to me. 171008 was the day you left me dying inside. Breaking down for 2 whole months. One of the sadest moment of my life. I'll never forget this date. & what you had done. I'm such an idiot. Trusting you time & time again. How i wished that you never came into my life. But if you didn't i won't know the harsh reality of life. Which i must thank you for letting me know. I'm glad you left me. But i hated you for what you had done. Your absence will make the world a better place. |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
