Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 9:02 PM
School was fine today.
Went back home with shannon & deborah today.
HAHAHA shannon bth me and deb. Cause we were like deb + mx = shannon's absolute happiness
Damn. Tommorow got the debate thing. I've no idea what to do. Decided not to care. Since i know shannon comfirm won't do one HAHAHA.
Suppose to meet tk today. But by the time he come tampines. We can only hang out for like 30mins or so. So no point. Sorry tk. Some other time i guess.

Tag replies.
mich : thanks :D
shann : LOL. You're in denial. You ARE physically excited to see me HAHAHA.
Jelly Teng : NONONONO. N-O. NO. AHHAHA.
Christina(: : Thanks :D Yeah cause i lost my old one -.- Its not bright on my comp x.x i think your comp brightness too bright. :O
JOEMIN : LOL.
mich : LOL. Hahaha. I know. Shannon told me you were at my blog. (:


Idk if i still do. I want to give up.
I know its pointless & i'll just end up hurting myself.
& you, i won't mind if you too were like me.
You don't have to care about how i feel.
Just follow how you feel.




Keep on moving, keep climbing. Keep the faith, baby.