Friday, April 17, 2009, 5:57 PM
I felt much much better today and went to school. I came in class for like 5 mins, then joemin tie hair talk talk talk then realize i'm here LOL.
At assembly, received two 'letters' from teng and shan :D Wishing me to get well soon. Thanks guys ily :D Its greatly appreciated. & thanks to whoever that gave me their concern. Love you too.

Went to video world for lunch with deb. Thanks bra :D For accompanying me instead of going macs with others when i can't eat macs. Slack around then went back to class.
Continued to slack and play in class till 1.30 for the dnt make up session.

Me, deb, cher lyn & samantha were like talking about they 'married' cher lyn. Deb got forced to 'divorce' with her last yr and i was their lawyer LOL. I THINK i still have their divorce papers HAHAHA. Samantha became cher lyn wife for some unknown reason cause they picked shannon up from the garbage sale together so somehow they got married LOL. Samantha wants to divorce with her so she ask me to be their lawyer again. I make the papers and we all signed. HAHAHA. Damn funny. Afterwards cher lyn lie down on the table and slept awhile sam said she died and ask me to make papers for her will again HAHA.

At 1.30 we went down, then end up the notice put there 2.30 -.- So we continued slacking until 2.30 then went for dnt. Deb helped me with my dnt and spoiled my yellow paint LOL. So smart.
Waited damn long for the teacher, end up she say mine need longer time, wait till next wednesday then do ._.
By that time its about 5plus and i'm half 'dying' cause i've not completely recovered yet. Luckily deb gave me 2 panadols :D
Deb 'escort' me to the foyer and my father pick me up and went home.
Many thanks to braaa for doing so much for me today.







Yesterday was horrible.
Especially at night. I'm sorry about my attitude.
I know it sucks and i really hate it.
It just tends to happen when i'm down or i'm upset about something.
I just hope it'll change.