![]() Sunday, April 12, 2009, 11:07 AM
I woke up today from a nightmare...Trapping alone in fears. Anytime it might happen.. If that really happens to me in reallife, i doubt i can take this kind of 'mental' stress. I think i'll just kill the person whoever that is. \: Hah. Lucky its a dream. Long time since i had one. I think is cause last night i laugh too much -.- Went to the doc at 8.30. We wait until 9.30 then she come. We almost wanted to leave. Stupid doc cheat my feelings. Shopped at cold storage later, I FOUND THE LITTLE MISS AND MR MEN KEYCHAINS :D The one the Elissa bought for me for my birthday. Got 3 others. Mr Happy, Little Miss Sunshine & Little Miss Chatterbox :D So i ask my mum to buy all of them for me LOL. She agreed :D Yay. The price they put there is 2.95 then end up is they put wrongly -.- Its 3.99 Bought it anyway. But i think she charge me for the price of 2 only. Cause the receipt put x2 O.o HAHAHA who cares. Zzz. I better go and revise for geog CA tommorow -.- Bye. |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
