Friday, April 10, 2009, 9:54 AM
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY AYLWIN! (:
Today's Good Friday :D No school. But too bad can't go out cause deb no money. \:
Then other people going somewhere else.
3 more days to so called supreme day LOL.
I can't wait to see his reaction when we give the present to him HAHHA.
I was making his present last night. Then the glue anyhow leak then my hand and table kena -.-

-

Some people are really starting to piss me off -.-
Don't keep talking about him like you know him very long like that. Zzz.
& you, Idk its my problem or your problem. The things you said pisses me off. Its so bloody irritating you know. Sometimes i wished i never know you.

Hah. I know i'm so mean.

-

Tag replies.
mummy : WHAT. Sotong rocks your ass. Stop being in denial.
SALLY : Linked. (:
Jelly Teng : I can't see anything. Why you never melt in the sun HAHAHA.
dEborAh xD : Huh thanks for what? Oo
JOEMIN : Still your pictures? Huh. I secretly take one HAHA. Yeah nicole told mee.
mummy : WHAT. Thanks. D: Soon you'll be in too.
dEborAh xD : D:
JOEMIN : D:
Mich : HAHAHA. Things that come out from qw = weird :D