![]() Thursday, April 30, 2009, 4:31 PM
Really need to thank some people. (: They really cheered me up today.Thank you Joemin, for accompanying me throughout the whole period. Cheering me up & buying drink for me :D Thank you Teng, for showing concern in the comp lab. (: Thank you NicoleT, for offering to help me. Hah i know you were shocked when i suddenly - , thats why you don't know how to react. Thank you Shannon, for showing concern & cheering me up. I love you all truckloads :D Brought the breadou keychain to school in perfect condition, and i came back with it in a bad condition LOL. Many people were like squeezing & squishing it. Hahaha. Its like damn dirty now. Mr Zahari thought its real bread LOL. Don't really feel like talking about what happened today. \: Ending off now, bye (: Tag replies. JOEMIN : Yeah :D "Are you sure?" -2/5 looks back- HAHAHA. Jelly Teng : I don't understand jelly language. JOEMIN : SAME. :O WANYI. : Bu xiao your head. I'm your mum you listen to me LOL. Kaiqi ♥ : LINKED :D Jelly Teng : LOLOLOL. JOEMIN : HAHAHAHA. I bet she will take forever to find out HAHAHA. Jelly Teng : LOL. I don't want you to be my son-in-law. :P If only its not just a dream; |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
