![]() Friday, April 3, 2009, 4:26 PM
I lost my internet for 2 days. -.-Sometimes managed to steal someone's internet LOL. Then can online awhile. 1 April. HAPPY APRIL'S FOOLS DAY! The whole sec2s were not suppose to wear nametag on that day. Then endup all wear. \: During maths, we wanted to face the back while greeting Mdm Surayah. End up also never. She didn't look at us anyway. -.- So no point doing it. Recess, Nicole T and Emily K tricked the class into beliving that the class tee is only done after sports day. HAHA. CMpS we managed to trick Mr Zahari :D Emily told him to annouce to the class about the class tee thing again. So that after he annouce we will all shout out Happy April Fools :D HAHAHA damn funny. Then he tricked us back again. Say want to book the class for lying to the teacher. LOL. Damn pissed with my phone. -.- It keep on restarting. There's a sms that i want to reply to qw. Then keep can't send, so i just ignore it. After that ALL the smses i want to send out can't be send. ...... ..... .... ... .. . Feel like smashing the phone. !@#$%^&* Today's also SYF for band. JIAYOUS & GOODLUCK TUBISTS :D I love you all <3 Received Jia Xin, Asyiqin and Amy sms about the results later. THEY GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS! OMGGGG. I'm so happy for them (: Grats ex seniors and batchmate :D 2 April. Stayed back for CmPS. Damn funny LOL. Teng Teng keep on making stupid noises. HAHAHAHA. She chanted our names then recorded it down in her phone. We laugh like shit then silence awhile and do our work. Then suddenly she replay it again. LOLLLL. She's damn retarded man. My retarded jelly <3 HAHAHA. Then she keep on talking about xxx. -.- Dirty jelly. HAHA. 3 April (Today) Had maths CA. So screwed with the direct and indirect propotion... I think i lost about 9 marks alrd. \: Sighs. Anyway, today CmPS was damn funny again HAHAHA. Laughing like hell man. I'm actually starting to like it. O.o Cause Mr Zahari's nice and i had such a retarded (actually only teng) and funny group HAHAHA. The Means rocks :D Though we always hand in our stuff late LOL. We did like 5 of the problems thingy LOL. After school, went to video world for lunch. Then the 2/6 ppl all gather around the same area. Then we laugh like shit. One guy from northlight come and stare at us -.- Then anita and jane go act out what the guy did. HAHAHA. I showed sarah elizabeth's pic then she laugh until she fall off the chair. LOL. Later, me, deb, sarah, elizabeth, shannon & joemin gather at one corner. Like illegal gathering HAHA. Went back to school and continue slacking. I love Fridays <3 Tag replies. (I know its damn late but who cares :D) Jean : Yeah lah. 'Greatest' LG :D ilyt. You then bodoh LOL. dEborAh xD : Its nottttt tinyyy. Excuses for being lazy. wanyi : babi your head LOL. michelle : O.o Wah you so bad curse your dog die. O: dEborAh xD : Yeah i know so fast. Why ah? I also don't know. :D wanyi : LOL i just change bg only. I still want you! ): I'm a very responsible 'mummy' kay LOL. JOEMIN : HAHAHHAAHAH :D TOOT ERZIX3 : If i got time :D Christina (: : Paint the walls for what \: dEborAh xD : LOL. JOEMIN : WAH. You posted?? Pro. HAHA. Suddenly read my old posts for what O: Yeah i know. LOL. Very lame right. Yeah lor , you last time always shock me one ): dEborAh xD : SJB. |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
