![]() Monday, February 16, 2009, 8:49 PM
" I will not be late again. " .....WROTE THAT BLOODY LINE FOR 500 TIMES. -.- Just cause we were late for music lesson, the teacher punished us by writing this -.- Hand damn pain.. X_X Anyway today after school went to meet Fann & Jean :D Deborah parents called her back halfway, so she didn't come along with me. Waited for them at mrt then i saw chris LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Everytime see her one.. really got fate LOL. HAHAHAHA. So the 4 of us went to buy chris pencil case first then we went for lunch at the foodcourt in TM. Chris got to go after she eat. So left the 3 of us. We went to toy'r'us and slacked LOL. Damn funny :D We were playing at the baby'r'us LOLLLL. JEAN IS A BABY :D HOHO. Fann and I love cookiemonster :D While Jean like elmo. Actually i like both. But i prefer cookiemonster. Debating with Jean about cm and elmo over there LOL. CONCLUSION : CM ROCKS. ELMO SUCKS. HAHAHAHA. Thats the conclusion though it was thought by me LOL. Jean see this? I'm correct. I don't care :D Fann sure agree one. :D |
Her
Meixin ♥ 28 February! TanjongKatongGirls', 2e6. Tagboard
links
Anita Baoyu Christina♥ Deborah♥ Denise Fann♥ Insyirah Izzah Jean♥ Jessica Jiren Joemin♥ Kaiqi Kelly Nicoletan♥ Parvin Sally Sarahting Shannon♥ Shaun Tengteng♥ Ummirah Wanyi Xinyi Yanling Yulian 6.4`07 2e6`09♥ SFL Shared Blog♥ Stalked and Stalker Blog KX Family Blog♥ VPK Family Blog Archives
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |
