Saturday, February 14, 2009, 7:30 PM
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
- HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA <3
- SAW BY2 :D


TODAY WAS DAMN FUN :D
Went out to celebrate chris birthday :D Me, Mun Lin, Jing Yi, Yan Lei, Ji Ren & Kai Wei came.
Met chris and Jing Yi at tampines mall. Gave her her birthday present (: Then she gave me Valentine's Day gift :D
After that took mrt to meet the rest of them at aljunied mrt. On the way we let the bear (rusty) wear chris jacket LOL.
Took bus and walked to Kallang Leisure Park and met Yan Lei there.
We went to Kallang Ice World to Ice Skate.
Rented the skates and bought socks and gloves.
The skates is damn tight. The socks and gloves stinks LOL.
Yan Lei, Jing Yi and Mun Lin can skate very well :D
Me, Jr and chris were like struggling at the side LOL.
Kai can skate abit.
Chris kept on slipping LOL. I didn't fall down at all :D
In the end i think the 3 of us can skate abit. Its going to be damn fun if we can really skate. ):
There's one girl damn pro manz. Can spin very well.
Jr told us that he saw 2 girls that looked like BY2.
We were not sure at first but they really looked like them.
In the end chris went forward and ask them LOL.
She was like " Excuse me are your BY2?" then one of the girl hesitated then nod. LOL.
Guess they wanted to keep low profile.
So cool lah. Saw our favourite game, Audition, the singers for the songs.
OMGOSH. Jr fell down then kai accidentally skate over his hand x.x
Lucky got glove protect abit. Or else it would be much worst.
His finger was like swollen. Ouch.
Hope it recover soon! ):
After that we went for lunch then watched movie ; New In Town.
The movie was quite okay.. but kind of boring x.x Don't really like it \:
Before we left Kallang Leisure Park, saw one shop and decided to go in.
Then at the display there CHRIS SAW THE COOKIEMONSTER, ELMO & BIGBIRD MINI KEYCHAIN.
OMGGGGGGGGGGG i practically like chiong in to the shop LOL.
Don't have the keychains one alrd. So in the end we picked the badge kind.
3 dollars each ): so ex. Wanted to borrow money from chris & kai.
Then end up kai say he buy for us OMG SO NICE <3
Damn happy man :D :D :D
THANKYOUKAI <3
He say its valentine's day present (:
Went to whitesands to take neoprints ltr. :D
We took neoprints while the 2 guys went to play arcade.
Went home after that :D Today so funnnnnn (:

To the BIRTHDAY GIRL :
Hey BFF. 7 years alrd.
Known you since 7.
Now you're finally 14 (:
Time really flies. Hope we can remain as friends till we grow up.
ILY <3 :D

People that i love :
I love Christina.
I love Fann.
I love Jean.
I love Deborah.
I love Tengx2.
I love Joemin.
I love Nicole Tan.
I love Jia Wen.
I love Denise.
I love Michelle.
I love Jessica.
I love Wan Yi.
I love Kai Wei.
I love Ji Ren.
I love Sebastian.
I love Qi Wei.
I love 2e6.
I love all my friends.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you (:
Sorry if i missed you out X: Just thought of all that i can thought of LOL.

Christina's birthday present ; Rusty LOL. Wearing her jacket (: I bought this bear for kai for christmas last yr LOL.
My Valentine's Day gift from chris.
all together $135 dollars for ice skating x.x I need to pay $20.50 x.x so ex.
Tickets!(:
My skates.
Mun Lin & Yan Lei skating.
Mun Lin & Jing Yi.
Ice rink :D
Its damn cold in there. I never wear long pants, freezing like crazy. x.x
THE BLACK & WHITE ONE SO CUTE RIGHT. I want it ): Got people manage to get it O:
Bigbird, Elmo & Cookiemonster!
THE KEYCHAINS <3
The Elmo, Bigbird & Cookiemonster badges that kai bought for us (: